Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Open House

It has been crazy, crazy here. Since last post I have been sick a couple of times...trying to deal with everything as usually and most importantly busy stamping and preparing for my Open House that I held last week, so I am so sorry my blogging slipped a bit.

Here are some pictures of my Open House set up...please excuse the poor lightning in the pictures...not great light in my new house to begin with..

As people arrived they received a Information Packet and got to choose a small thank you gift for coming. Each of these little boxes had a small Hershey Chocolate candy bar inside.

To the left of the entryway I had set up a table with all the New Holiday Catalog product. I had made a bunch of samples to look at with all my new goodies though I had hoped to have more done...
You can't do an Open House without door prizes.. and of course a Grand Prize ..The Christmas Deer Stamp Set and a spool of the Cherry Cobbler Polka dotted ribbon!
I had lots and lots of displays


and to showcase September's Back to Spool Promotion I had made Pinwheels in all the 2012-2014 In Colors stuck in Mason jars...

 I also had a Sign up Table for classes and Stamp Club and my Ribbon Share...
Here are my Halloween Class projects coming up next week on the 27th! 5 projects for $15 - still has 1 spot left for this class...it is going to be FUN!
and here is the projects I did for my Stampin' 101 Class. A class that teaches 3 basic stampin' techiques ...Stampin' with Marvelous Markers, Rock n' Roll/Stampin' Down and Blender Pens...I just held that Tuesday night and it was a great success.
 Of course you can't have an Open House without Make n' takes - I had prepared 2 different cards.

A Halloween card showcasing the Googly Ghouls Stamp Set, Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper and the Googlies eyes.
 The second card showcases the Scentsational Season Stamp Set, The Snow Festival Designer Series Paper together with September's Back to Spool Promotion.
For each Make n' Take I had written up a Card Recipe so guests could easily figure out how to do the cards.

I think the Open House was a big success. I wasn't sure what to except as I am still new here and don't know a lot of people yet... but I had a decent turn out for my first event plus people really seem to like the classes I am offering so far. I am still trying to start up a Stamp Club so if anyone in the Bellevue/Omaha area like to stamp send me an email and I can tell you much more about it.

Hope you got inspired by all my pictures.

Happy Stampin'!

Bente

4 comments:

  1. Oh you had a ton of stuff to show!! I am hoping to have a place within the next month or so that will allow me to do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! I wish I could have gone, I love to see what you make :) I'm glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...this blog is making me sad....not because of you but because i can't be there any more!!! Your parties were always amazing and your ideas are spectacular!!! Keep the photos and ideas coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Open House was so much fun! I am really looking forward to the Halloween class next week! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete