Thursday, September 6, 2012

Googly Ghouls Witch

I am busy preparing for my Open House next Wednesday but wanted to make sure you get your weekly dose of new inspiration. Here is a another quick card I made with the Googly Ghouls stamp set to showcase some of the other images.
The witch is stamped in Rich Razzleberry classic ink on Whisper White card stock. I colored in her buttons and hat with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Many Marvelous Markers. Two Googlies (50 for $2.50...so affordable!) are added to her eyes - so fun and make her come to life! She is punched out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and who knew that the largest scallop circle from the Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die fit perfectly behind it. Finishing touch is a small bow attached with a Glue Dot using the Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.
The banner behind is made using 2 different Designer Series Packs; Polka Dot Parade - one of my absolute favorites from the Annual Catalog and Howlstooth & Scaringbone - one of my new favorites from the Holiday Catalog.

I hope you've enjoyed today's card? Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think! I hope to be back with more tomorrow ...maybe a sneak peak from one of my classes later this month?...we'll see.... To view my complete class schedule for September click HERE and don't forget September's awesome promotion, get a FREE spool of the 3/8" Stitched Satin In Color Ribbon with a $40 order - a great time to stock up for all your Holiday Projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment