Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mini Thanks Yous

I created a bunch of these Mini Thank Yous for the customers who place an order at my Open House last week.

The card base is Whisper White 3" x 3" and has a square of fun Floral District Designer Series Paper on top. I used my Layered Labels Stamp Set stamping Create first in Gumball Green Ink and then again in Rose Red Ink. The Gumball Green Ink piece was cut out using the Apothecary Accents Framelits and a piece of Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon was attached to the back with Glue Dots. I used my 1" Circle Punch to punch out the Rose Red Create. The circle is attached with a Dimensional on top as well as Dimensionals behind the Gumball Green piece.

This was such a super easy card and you can use the same idea using punches instead of Framelits to layer pieces on top of each other. I have been eying the Quint-Essential Flower Single Stamp on page 110 in the Annual Catalog for that same reason. It shows you on the bottom of that page how to use your punches to create all the layers and dimensions. If you have this stamp, let me know what you think of it...I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment