Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Earth without ART...

Stampin' Up is currently running an ad campaign in some of the major national magazines. I wanted to share one of them as this saying is absolutely too cute not to. It just reminds me how big a part art has in my life and how terrible EH it would be, if it wasn't there. 
We just recently moved to Nebraska and 2 months were spent moving, unpacking, getting kids ready for school etc, but it also left very little time for stampin'. I felt very blue just the other day about everything...just too many things to get done. I came to the conclusion,  that I needed to do something for me that day, so I could be a better person, wife and mother and then everything else could wait (laundry everyone?? I am sure it sounds familiar). Anyway, stampin', art, just in general being creative, that is what makes me the person I am and it makes me HAPPY, so if I only have 5 minutes a day to be creative so be it.. I'll take what I can get!

1 comment: